Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wizard Of Paws






Isn't that the cutest name for a mobile dog groomer. Every six weeks Penny, our mobile dog groomer comes and gives Savannah a bath, we tell her she Is going to the spa. How nice, not even I get a day at the spa let alone one every six weeks. This Is so convenient for me. I don't have to ask someone to sit with Mr.K. Penny does a wonderful job and Is so nice. Sometimes I wish I was a little mouse so I could hear what they talk about when she's bathing her.

Have a grand Wednesday,
Kathi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kathi~~~that IS a cute name! I bet Savannah loves her day at the Spa! Too bad we ladies can't have a mobile spa come to us, too~hmmmm!
Happy Wednesday~~
Hugs,
Lynn♥

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Such a great name! I could use one that would come around named the Wizard of Women!! Massage...total spa experience. Sounds like a new venture to me!

Linda B said...

Hi,

Love the dog gets spa treatment.

If there were a smart investment business person, there would be a mobile van coming for spa days.

Hmmm, maybe I can do it in my car, but I'd have to hire someone to do it ...

No, not another project.

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Yeah, wouldn't that be wonderful to have a spa van come to us! Lucky Savannah;0)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Wow! a traveling spa! Now if only there was such a thing for people!