Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quiet Breakfast






Sunday morning I usually like to have a small breakfast and my coffee before Mr.K wakes. I like to sit In quiet and reflected back on the week. What did I accomplish this week, what did I postpone for another day, how did Mr.K's week go, any major problems with him, things like that.

Today for my quiet breakfast I had a bagel with strawberry fruit spread. Have you ever tried Brummel & Brown fruit spread made with strawberries and yogurt. It really Is fabulous....yummy !

Today I will be finishing up In my studio. I have some new pieces I need to photograph and list. The sun Is shinning today It Is a beautiful day here In the heart land. Thank you God for all your beauty.

Have a restful Sunday,
Kathi

7 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

A beautiful Sunday to you as well! Enjoy your day!

Splendid Little Stars said...

beautiful! blessings to you...

Hana said...

Enjoy your beautiful Sunday! It's raining here but that's ok b/c this is the day the Lord has made..I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Southern Charm Quilts by Melanie said...

Looks yummy! Raining here too, so we cant go outside, I'm cleaning like a mad woman today. These kids are messy!

Sweet Romance said...

Your breakfast looks yummy Kathi! I love bagels and I've had their spreads before but not that one. Sold a bracelet today so off to make another ;)

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Kathi! I just love your new profile pic with Mr. K! You are my hero sweet friend...I just want you to know that. Your bagel looks so delish!! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead, love and hugs, Dawn

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

That looks so delicious and so much more healthy than cream cheese! Hope your Sunday was pure perfection!