Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sleeping Beauties






As I had mentioned yesterday that It had been raining, so with that In mind what else Is there to do but take a little nap. Tinkerbelle Is laying on Mr.K's lap and Savannah Is In her favorite spot and me well I never get the luxury of napping to many things to do. My to do list consisted of getting packages ready to ship, listing a few pieces In my Etsy shop darkening some brass and answering emails. As I was passing by Mr.K's bed and yes he was napping too, how could I resist, I had to take a few photos of the girl's.

Our girl's bring us so much joy and happiness. They are both rescues and fit right In our home since day one. Just another piece of the puzzle.

Have a grand Thursday,
Kathi

6 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

mmm...napping! Your girls just exude comfort and coziness.

Candy said...

Precious picture of peace. Snoozing to the sound of rain, it's a good thing.
And sounds like you got a lot accomplished.

Cheers,
Candy

Prim's by Kim said...

What little sweeties =D

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet! Both of your girls are beautiful...pets just always make you feel good! Thanks Kathi, for sharing them with us!
Hope you get some rest too,my dear.

Hugs,
Lynn

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh the peacefullness of resting pets...makes the world stop for an instant and all is well.
Love Miss Peach

SharDon Exclusives said...

Animals can be such a part of the "family" unit & it does not even matter if they are AKC registered they are still just love consumers. I love my doggy & want a kitty but hubby says NO. So I settle for one house dog and two Shih-Tzu's on the porch. I am content with that. Your animals look so comfy & loved!