Monday, August 6, 2007

Catch Up

Man oh man. We had out of town guest all week. We had a great time but, I was very busy. I could In no way put my Caregiver duties to the side for the week. Dennis was so patient and knew how busy I was. He watched TV or surfed around on the Internet. He amazes me sometimes how he just sits back like he saying to his self, hey I can do this. I will live with ALS and enjoy my life to the best of my ability. Yeah for Dennis...My hero !

Last week when I had some free time from entertaining I was able to make a few pieces and list them In my shop. One piece I made was a pretty antique brass bracelet. I made myself one and wore It out Saturday shopping. I tell you just about every person had such kind word's to say about the piece. So I made sure to reach down In that purse of mine pull out a business card and simply say, You too can have a bracelet just like this. Hop on over to my Etsy shop and there you will find one. You can check out the bracelet to the left column.


This week I will be playing catch up. I will be trying to up grade my blog, since there Is so much you can do I haven't even scratched the service. My goal Is to have everything running smoothly by the Holiday shopping season.

I have some exciting thing's In the work's with my jewelry and I will share them later on this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my blog. Have a great day..Kathi

No comments: