Thursday, August 16, 2007

1/2 Off Section

Good Morning,

I just went through my entire shop and marked down most of the summer pieces. Just click on the link and It will take you right to all those little treasures, I have to make room for the new Fall collection, and your gonna love them.http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=83783&section_id=5046100

I have been getting ready for the holiday shopping frenzie. Ordering gift boxes and these adorable little pouches they are so cute, I will have to take a photo and show all of you when I get them. Also I have been stocking up on all my material's. Last year I was really busy at Christmas and I didn't have my Etsy store then nor did I have three additional shop's that sell my pieces. So I am trying to prepare for all of the addition business. One thing that has gotten me through ALS Is being organized, planning and Lot's of back up !

I have been Introducing my new Fall pieces slowly into my shop. Stop by and take a peek.

Have a fabulous day...Kathi

No comments: