Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tomatoes

Have I got um. I have so many tomatoes I will never use them all so today after I finish up with Dennis's I am going around the neighborhood and giving them away, I bet you wished you were living In my neck of the wood's.

Yesterday we went to see the Bourn Ultimatum, what a great movie. I highly recommend.
Dennis loved It. He loves to go to the movie but I have to say It takes allot of time making sure everything Is perfect. We have so much stuff that we have to take, It Is like having a set of twins. But It Is always worth It to see him smile. That smile will light up a room. As a ALS patient you loose all of your muscle control basically, you have none, AT ALL. Sometimes people will loose facial muscle but that goodness Dennis hasn't. If those eyes could talk, what would they say. hum, I'm not sure.

Well I have to run. We are having company today. Don't forget the shop special Is still going on until 12.00am. Have a great day..Kathi

No comments: