Thursday, January 8, 2009

Etsy Featured Shop



While perusing the Etsy site I came across lulubugjewelry a very talented artist that I was so fascinated with. This artist Incorporates metal and resin together to make some beautiful pieces. I love the Concrete Flowers Necklace and for my love of bird's I had to pick the Little Chickadee Earrings.


A bit from Sue, I take my own artwork and make etched brass plates which I use to print the textures and images onto my pieces. The possibilities with PMC are endless - inspiration can be found everywhere for interesting textures, forms and images.

Sue, thank you so very much for letting us feature your beautiful jewelry today.


The voting Is still going on for the Somerset Life submission. I still need your help. Please leave your comment In yesterday's post.

Have a wonderful day,
Kathi

No comments: