Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gift With Purchase

Yes, that's right now until July, 31st I will be having a gift with purchase. What Is the gift you ask.
That would be an "Ankle bracelet". Who doesn't like sporting those pretty little gem's. You can read all the detail's In my Etsy shop at Gingeroni1, link at the right. There you will find a photo of the freebie. Don't miss out. Remember, Only until July 31st.

I am slowly adding my new line of Vintage Inspired pieces. To the right In the photo's you will find two of them. This line for me, has had huge response. Not only at my Etsy shop but at the local boutiques that carry my pieces. Vintage Is really hot right now. I have been using allot of vintage bead's In my pieces lately. Who would of thought Grandma's jewel's would be so popular.

Dennis and I have been working with a write on a book for the last three year's about our journey with A.L.S.
The book will be title " With A Wink And A Smile" The title comes from the way that Dennis has to communicate with me. Sometimes that Is all he Is able to do. We are finishing up the final stages.
There Is already a publisher In line so get ready for It to hit the newsstands. It will be under the heading Inspirational. It really Is exciting. It has been along journey writing the book. I will make sure I post when It Is released.

Don't for get to check out my shop regularly at Gingeroni1 I list thing's daily, and you just never know when I'm feeling generous. Thanks so much for stopping. Talk to you all soon. Take care and God Bless.

Kathi


No comments: