Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Custom Order

Well I just finished a big custom order for some of my charming pendant's. I had a lovely customer email and ask If I could design and make different charms to represent each one of her family member's. We made a total of ten charms In all. You can view the finished charm's on my Etsy site In the sold category. The link Is over to the right under Gingeroni1. After finishing our two month project I felt like I knew a little piece of each one, and my customer was an absolute joy to work with.

Yesterday I was feature on the front page on the Etsy site with eleven other shoppes. How that work's Is a seller would make what Is called a treasury, there Is only a total of 222 treasury list at a time so when they come up you have to grab them fast, I haven't been quick enough to snag one yet. The curator would design a list of some of their favorites or a certain color or theme, then administration hand picks a certain treasury that stands out to them.
This was a beautiful treasury list of deep red's and burnt oranges. It was as beautiful as It sound's. This seller picked My Carnelian earring's " Shades " which you can view those on my site under Earring's. I was thrilled when I logged In yesterday. I had allot of traffic yesterday and some sales as well.

Dennis and Ginger are doing fine. Both spoiled rotten !!

Well, Have a fabulous day and be sure to pop In to my favorite sites posted to the left. I have purchased several thing's from these shoppes. They are wonderful seller's and becoming great friend's. Take care....Kathi

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Congrats on the big custom order. It's so nice to do that kind of work.