Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yeah The Sun Is Out !











Finally we have some sunshine. I've been In my studio just creating away and have a number of new pieces to show you and list In my shop but I haven't been able to do any photo's because of the lack of sunshine. The natural sunshine just makes a picture pop. Here are a few new pieces that I will be listing this afternoon. Both are created with vintage bead's. I have a very limited stock of these bead's. I love the uniqueness of vintage bead's because you know that not everyone will be wearing your earrings, which makes them even more special. Hope you are enjoying your week end. Have a wonderful day,
Kathi

2 comments:

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Ha Ha! Friend....I'm off to copy your blogging! That's exactely what I said when the sun came out this morning, gotta go take some pics! So yea.....gotta go blog about new items and the sun today!

(((hugs)))

The Painted Nest said...

I JUST LOVE ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU CREATE~~~~YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!ONE DAY I'LL OWN ALOT OF YOUR WORK!!!****PRETTY****Blessings,Deborah