Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crabtree & Evelyn













So, today I thought I would share with you one of the thing's I simply can not do with out and that Is Hand Therapy by Crabtree & Evelyn as a full time caregiver for Mr.K I wash my hand's probably more than the average person so of course they get terribly dry. So a couple times through out the day and right before bed time I pamper my hand's with these fabulous lotion's.
In the deep winter month's I use Le Source intensive hand recovery treatment cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes with a blend of sea salt, algae, shea butter and lavender oil. Your hands will feel noticeably softer and smoother immediately. Then I switch to Summer Hill It smells wonderful, white floral blend of summer grasses, wildflowers and orchard fruits, this I use a lot and after gardening I use Gardeners hand recovery therapy. Crabtree & Evelyn Is available online or perhaps your favorite boutique. Pick some up today your hand's will definitely thank you for It. Enjoy your week end.
Kathi

No comments: