Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Punkin Card Company

Good morning,

Some exciting news for you fellow bloggers today. Care To Bead Is the feature seller on http://apunkincardcompany.blogspot.com/ Thank you Amie for selecting my shop to feature. I truly appreciate your kindness. When your In that neck of the wood's please be sure to check out all of her lovely paper goodies. She makes some of the most fabulous card's and gift tags I've ever seen.

l I have been like a mad women trying to get ready for my first art show, I forgot how much work those really are...lol, but I do enjoy It. The rest of my free time Is spent manning the Care To Bead Etsy shop. I have been designing and creating some beautiful addition that I will be listing soon.

I bought one of the neatest bracelet's on Etsy. It Is titled an Inspirational bracelet which I could have engraved anything I wished. I received It Friday It Is just gorgeous. What I had engraved was. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7167074

" It was on the darkest night of my life I learned never to give up and my journey began ".

My husband and I have tried to walk through our ALS journey with dignity and grace. When you have had a life changing experience such as ours your whole attitude on life changes, You really truly find that you don't need another pair of shoes and you don't really have to have a new car. What really matter's Is sitting right In front of you, the love and respect of a man that Is so grateful for all you do for him that he tells you daily by only being able to blink three times which means I Love You.

Dennis hasn't been able to talk to me for 4 1/2 year's. He has a smile that will light up a room, a sparkle In his eyes and the spirit of a true hero.


I won't stay away so long. I really enjoy updating my blog. I thank all of you for taking the time to Read my entries. Have a fabulous day and don't forget to tell someone you Love them.

Kathi

1 comment:

A Punkin Card Company said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Thank you so much for your post and kind words! Your art is amazing!!!