Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Day At The Museum

Well let me share my excitement. Thursday I had an appointment with our local museum, which Is Lake View, to meet with the buyer on purchasing some of my pieces. The meeting was a huge success, I was thrilled. Lake view Museum Is now caring some of my pieces. How cool Is that. If your ever In this neck of the wood's stop by.

Wow, can you believe It Is the end of the summer. Where on earth did the time go.
No special plans here this week end. I will be designing piece to stock pile for the two shoes I do a year. The first one Is at St Mark's On September 29. That Is a short show only from 8-12.
But It Is a crazy one. Four hours of non stop selling..I love It ! I don't get out very much so when I get an opportunity to talk to people lets just say you can't shut me up. You've heard of the chatty Kathi Doll ?

I am running a little special this week end In my shop. Free shipping all the way through Monday just put the word blog In notes to seller I still have a few pieces In the 1/2 off section, and remember, you will always get a little surprise from me and your purchases will be beautifully gift wrapped all ready for gift giving. Remember Christmas In right around the corner.

Take care and have a fabulous week end. See you soon.

Kathi

No comments: