Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Comfort Of Your Own Home

Hello, Hello,

Thing's on the home front are busy. Trying to get back In the groove. Dennis Is doing wonderful. He has started to get the sparkle back In his baby blues. My creative side Is another story. I finally was able to design a couple of pieces. I will be listing those today some time

Vanessa from Etsy administration contacted me and ask If I would right a article on my story. Crafting and Care Giving. I finished that up yesterday. I'm not sure when she Is planning on running It. I do know It with be In the Craftivism section of the Storque. The title being,
When opportunity knocks open the door.

Don't forget the Contest:

Win One of ten pair's of earring's. One pair to be given away every Friday until Dec 20. Convo me and I will put your name In, and If you would kindly let me know where you found my contest... No purchase necessary. Must enter weekly.Earrings to be given away are listed....Thanks for playing and good luck.

All for now. I have to put that creative thinking cap on. See you soon. Oh and, Happy Halloween.

Have a great day,
Kathi

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hi Kathi, just read your article on Etsy and was amazed to learn that in the US you do not receive any financial support from the Government - shame on them. You are doing a fantastic job - you are an inspiration!

grandyandbaa.etsy.com