Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swallow Vintage Inspired Art Necklace













I thought today I would share a couple new pieces that I have In my Etsy shop. Something new and fun. I currently have the turquoise necklace listed and I will be listing the lime green today sometime.

I would like to thank you all so very much for your lovely comments on yesterdays post. I truly appreciate your kindness. I will continue to share bits and pieces of my A.L.S. life with you.

Have a wonderful Sunday,
Kathi

5 comments:

ABCDErica said...

How beautiful. Those are really whimsically elegant necklaces, I think.

blushing rose said...

Absolutley AWESOME creation ! TTFN ~Marydon

Jann said...

Gorgeous pieces--I'll have to hop on over to your Etsy shop! Cheers, Jann

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Swallows are one of my favorite birds..very Victorian and so colorful!

Joyce said...

Kathi,
I posted today about your giveaway that I was lucky to win and thanks again. Sorry it took me so long to post this on my blog but I am tied up with two toddlers the past month:) I hope that my post brings you some new business. For some reason my blog will not line a direct link to your sites today but I will try to change it later as some times the system is a little kooky:) Off to take the little toddlers to the beach. I have one more week here before we all leave and I am exhausted but cherishing each moment with the babies. Love my ring!
Joyce