Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Right Around The Corner

I can't hardly believe that Christmas Is just thirty day's away...yikes. I do have to tell you though I am much more organized this year. I have everything ready for the big holiday shopping season for the shop. Over the summer month's I gathered and collected so many unique bead's and finding's. I am currently listing thing's just about everyday.

I will have a couple of thing's going on between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. November 28 - December 1. With any purchase from our shop
Your name will be added to win a $100.00 gift certificate. The more you buy the more your name Is added. Plus free shipping with delivery confirmation On those day's as well. Winner will be drawn on Dec 2. Now Is the time to get your Christmas shopping started and as always each piece Is beautifully gift wrapped ready for giving.

This month I will be featuring some of my favorite Etsy shop's, which will be so much fun. I have so many It will be difficult to narrow It down.

Have a wonderful day,
Kathi

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Kathi!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I didn't know, I should have linked to your blog too! You are very welcome, your jewelry is just beautiful ~ I had to spotlight your work!! I'll be sure to be back to visit ~ I need to come back for a little Christmas shopping...xxoo, Dawn