Monday, March 24, 2008

Great Etsy Fine


Today my etsy fine Is from margrietje . I stumbled across this shop while I had some free time on Friday. Well I fell In Love immediately. I will, own one of these little creation, only problem that I'm having Is I'm stuck on which one to buy. Here Is what this very talented artist had to say.The polymer clay pendant's are crafted and painted by hand. Each piece of one theme is therefore unique and slightly different to one another.How cool Is that. Here are just a few of my favorites.



Eva just opened margrietje In January of this year and Is already making a name for herself. She says, it is the love that has been put into the work that makes every piece of the pendant special! Please take the time to stop by this Incredible artist shop. You will be glad you did.

Have a great day. See you tomorrow..Kathi

No comments: