Friday, March 28, 2008

Fabulous Etsy Fine



To be honest I'm not really sure how I came to fine Humblebeads but I am so glad that I did. Sometimes I'll just start searching for different thing's. I love bird's, so I am forever on a hunt for a new addition. Heather Is a polymer clay artist with some amazing skill's. The minute I saw my little feathered friend the wheels started turning. Huuummm, what can I design with this little guy. Here Is the finish product title " In My Garden ". I currently have this piece listed In my shop.



Heather's bead's have been featured In bead magazines, books, on HGTV and PBS' Beads, Baubles & Jewels. She has some Incredible bead's listed at Humblebeads here Is one of here many treasures. The thing with polymer bead's Is they look fabulous and are less expensive then an average handmade glass bead and they give you some added texture In your designs, I love them ! The possibilities are endless. Some of the color's and designs at Humblebeads are out of this world.




Stop over and see Heather and be sure to check out here web site at
Humblebeads.com

I will see you tomorrow and give you my movie pick for the week.
Have a great day..Kathi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just came across your blog and love it!