Saturday, April 4, 2009

¸.·´*¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)My Fairy Door









I've searched and searched for the perfect little fairy door to put In my studio. I was going to wait and show you when I had It's permanent home but I just couldn't, It was just to cute not to share. Look how adorable the box looks with the pretty ribbon. I carefully unwrapped my little package and was absolutely thrilled at what was Inside. In the bottom of the box was a tiny little tricycle and some fairy dust to sprinkle around the door to make the fairies feel welcome. Now It may take a little time for them to appear In my studio so I will keep you posted on the activity. Placing a Fairy door In your home Is suppose to be good luck.
I purchased my fairy door from Red Shoes but In looking at the packaging I see that they have a shop here on Etsy at My Fairy Door . There are several shopes on Etsy that sell varies styles of fairy doors so If your In the mood to place one In your home there Is a nice selection just put Fairy Doors In the search and they will magically appear.

My Buy 3 Get 1 Free Is still available In my Etsy shop. I will be listing some new pieces for that promotion through out the day today.

Have a grand Saturday,
Kathi

8 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

It's so cute! Love the lime green color and little tricycle!Adorable!

Shonna said...

Awwww...So cute!

Cheryl said...

too adorable! how long is your promotion going for?

twolefthands said...

That little door is so precious, and wrapped so pretty too!

The Jeweled Postcard said...

What sweet little creation that is! And don't we just love pretty packaging♥

Anonymous said...

I just noticed your in Illinois lol...I am in Eaton Ohio near Richmond Indiana...Illinois is about an hour or so from me thats sooo cool~! I LOVEEEEE all your Jewelry and love meeting new people all the time... so I am glad I came across your Blog...Nice to have met you :)
TTFN

Unknown said...

I fell in love with the Dragonfly Filigree Bracelet. I am now a follower of yours as well.
hugs Patt
patt_m@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

do you like to read? if so try the wee free men the Author has tones of cute books about fairies and such I am reading the Wee Free Men right now :) LOVE the fairy door :)
TTFN