Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where The Magic Begin's



I've sometimes wondered what peoples creative work spaces look like. Where does their Inspiration come from. Well, here Is a photo of my studio. Behind the work table I have a huge bay window with a window seat that Lot's of warm sunshine comes through. Just to the right of me Is a BEST bead organizer that holds all the magic.
In front of the table Is where I keep all the gift boxes and shipping envelopes and yes right under my table Is a Longaberger waste can. What's not pictured Is to the right of the picture I have a bookcase that holds Lot's of great book's and magazines and a big comfy chair that I can sit In and relax In peace and serenity. What more could a girl want.

Stay tune for the twelve day's of Christmas starting on December 14th with lots of great picks.

¸.·´*¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ * ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Don't forget to enjoy the magic of the season.

Kathi

3 comments:

Little Dickens Designs said...

Your earrings are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your lovely blog:)
Merry Christmas Kathi!
Warmmest wishes,
Wendy
Mulberry Muse

Kelly said...

Hi Kathi:

I know I am late into this but wanted to know where you bought that tall white bead organizer at?

It would be a perfect fit for my bead goodies that I am collecting for my craft room.

email me at: blissfullydeaf@comcast.net

So many thanks to you!
Kelly --